Mold and mold spores are naturally present in the outdoor environment all around us. However, indoor mold growth can become a tenacious problem. Mold spreads rapidly and produces an unpleasant musty odor. If allowed to grow unchecked, mold can cause discoloration and structural damage to building materials. A significant amount of mold can impact indoor air quality and can be difficult and costly to remove. To prevent the spread of mold it is important to react quickly in the event of a water loss.
ServiceMaster Clean® professionally trained technicians use the latest water restoration and drying techniques to deliver quality results.
Contact Us Today for an Estimate 703-879-3122
Or fill out the form below